Refunds by Mail are valid within 30 days from the original order date. Items must be returned unwashed, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached, accompanied by the invoice.
HOW DO I RETURN BY MAIL?
- A return form is included in each package. If you have lost your return form, you can print a blank copy from our website here.
2. Fill out all of the required information on the return form including your order number, SKU number (found on the tag or sticker) of the items you are returning and the return code.
3. Securely pack your merchandise, return form and invoice in a box, envelope or bag of your choice. Use original packaging if possible.
4. Once your package is ready, choose a mail carrier, pay for postage, and send to the address below:
Forever 21 Online Returns
1201 Caledonia Road
Toronto | Ontario | M6A 2X3
- We recommend that all returns be sent with a traceable carrier such as Canada Post, UPS or Canpar. Keep the return tracking number from the package you are returning, to ensure that the package has been delivered back to our warehouse. Return shipping is not refundable.
- Once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse, you will receive an email titled "Notice of Refund" which is a copy of the refund for your records.
• The refund will be processed back onto the original method of payment used for purchase, and can take up to 5-7 business days after your return has been received.
• Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable.
• Online returns are eligible for a refund only.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE BY MAIL?
Unfortunately, we don’t accept exchanges by mail.
HOW DO I RETURN or exchange in store?
To return your online purchase to any Forever 21 store near you, please bring your items with your order invoice. All invoices are printed and shipped with your package on a shipping label. Once the return is accepted, a refund will be processed to your original method of payment.
Note for Paypal, Apple Pay and Google Pay Customers: All PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay refunds must be returned by mail. Stores do not have the ability to refund these payment options.
CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEMS ON FINAL SALE OR PROMOTIONS?
- All gift cards, cosmetics, jewelry, intimates (underwear and bras) and swimwear are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged by Mail or In-Store.
• All "Final Sale" items listed at 70-80% off, or under a Buy 1 Get 2 Free promotion cannot be returned or exchanged by Mail or In-store.
• All items purchased under promotions Buy 2 Get 1 Free, Buy 1 Get 1 for 10 Cents, Buy 1 Get 1 for 1 Cent, Buy 1 Get 1 for $1 or Buy 1 Get 1 Free, unfortunately are not eligible for a mail in refund and can only be exchanged in-store.
HOW DO I RETURN A DAMAGED ITEM?
If you receive a damaged or defective item in your order, please reach out to our Customer Support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include a photo of the item. We will do our best to replace the item if still in stock.
All refunds are subject to approval and must meet the requirements outlined in our return policy. We reserve the right to deny a refund if it does not meet the conditions of our return policy.
STILL NEED HELP?
Our Customer Support Team is here to assist you with anything you need! Reach out to us by email at email@example.com